Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bordeaux 2009 Futures Pricing

Some first growths have just come out with their opening tranche futures pricing.
For example Lafite rolls in at 755Euros and Latour, not to be one upped, at 823Euros. No these are not case prices my friends, this is per bottle delivered to you in 2 years, and perhaps meant to be consumed a decade later.

Ausone came out at 1000Euros (per bottle) in 2005, so its not a record, but it still smacks me as silly.

So would one of my wine loving friends please buy a few extra bottles of the above and call me over when the time is right for a tasting? You know who you are. And if you have a pimple on your ass that needs to be popped, by all means let me know.

It's all summed up at the following website: http://bordoverview.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment