Thursday, February 25, 2010

Quadriderm NF

So I'm sure this exists and all, and most of us are just flat out clueless, but just how available are prescription meds over the counter for a price? I mean all you have to do is look at your spam filter: 'Vicodin ES available online today', 'Vicodin#Xanax#Pecocet#Valium#', 'Enhance your focus with Adderall' 'Increase your Penis in Width by 20%'.

It comes to my attention only because a patient recently showed up using quadriderm NF. Quadriderm NF - ever hear of it? Well me neither. Hecho in Mexico and contains betamethasone, clotrimazol, gentamcin. Hmmm thats's quite a compund. Didn't realize you can get that in Mexico. 'No but I got it here'. In Concord, CA.

Well, I see. I mean, I know that the underworld tries to take care of its own, and come on who can blame them for that? But, that's quite a compound to be using without much instruction. And it makes me wonder what kind of real meds can you get for the asking... If your really want to know, as i say, just check your spam filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment